Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Oscars

So obviously I have not seen all the nominated films, and even if I did I am only human, and humans do not pick all the same things. That being acknowledged, I wanted to make an award list of my own that is not meant to rival the Academy of Awards in any way. They are simply My Oscars.

Here are 14 picks and I would say that most of them are certainly worth your time:



Most Entertaining Picture: American Hustle


Best Picture for the 21st Century: Her


Best Picture Visually: Gravity


Best Picture Romantically: The Spectacular Now


Best Nostalgic Picture: The Way, Way Back


Best Sentimental Picture: Saving Mr. Banks


Best Dystopian Picture: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire


Best Young Actor: Michael B Jordan for Fruitvale Station


Best Young Actress: Brie Larson for Short Term 12


Best Animated Movie: Monster's University


Best Action Film: Star Trek Into Darkness


Best Superhero Picture: Iron Man 3


Best Biopic: 42 (Jackie Robinson)


Best Rivals: James Hunt and Niki Lauda in Rush



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...